About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 02.11.2017L.A.'s PAN AFRICAN FILM & ARTS FESTIVAL
- 02.07.2017CARL PETERSEN FOR LAUSD BOARD DISTRICT 2
- 02.06.2017DOCUMENTARY FILM MAKER AVA DU VERNAY'S OSCAR NOMINATED "13TH" IS A TOUR DE FORCE
- 02.01.2017DR. WILLIAM BARBER AT OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE- SOMETHING TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT
- 01.15.2017 Commented on LAUSD BOARD CANDIDATES: PLATITUDES WITHOUT A PLAN Your comment presupposes continued voter apathy being written in stone. It would actually take a relatively very few voters to put the crooks out. Several LAUSD Board candidates have already reached out to me with regard to an endorsement offer...
- 01.15.2017LAUSD BOARD CANDIDATES: PLATITUDES WITHOUT A PLAN
- 01.13.2017 Commented on EVER WONDER WHY UTLA DOES NOTHING TO PROTECT TEACHERS? WHY NOT POSE THAT QUESTION TO UTLA'S DISBARRED CARL JOSEPH However, Carl Garrett Joseph was disbarred 9/22/1989 Case #87-C-15838. While Joseph seems to have been readmitted to the bar, he should be thankful that he is not a teacher, since once removed from teaching based on fabricated charges these teachers...
- 12.21.2016HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
- 12.20.2016DOES A FREE PRESS STILL EXIST FOR TRUMP TO ATTACK?
- 12.15.2016THE REAL COST OF MARGINALIZING THE "ELDERLY"