About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 10.20.2014DEASY TO CORTINES...FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE FOR LAUSD?
- 10.16.2014LAUSD- IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEASY?
- 10.09.2014THE SHARING ECONOMY- CAN AIRBNB GIVE A LYFT UBER THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS?
- 10.08.2014HAS FERGUSON SUGGESTED A GAME CHANGER WHEN IT COMES TO HOW AND WHAT WE GET FOR NEWS...AND PUBLIC EDUCATION?
- 10.06.2014AN OPEN LETTER IN RESPONSE TO AFT PRESIDENT RANDI WEINGARTEN'S EMAIL TO ME
- 10.01.2014 Commented on SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY'S IPAD SCANDAL- JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG? In a short blog post, it is not possible to give voluminous substantiation of all LAUSD purposeful malfeasance. However, if you would like to contact me at: Lenny@perdaily.com with specific requests, I would be happy to substantiate all I say....
- 09.30.2014SUCCESSFUL STUDENT REMEDIATION REQUIRES EDUCATIONAL REGRESSION
- 09.13.2014ARE LAUSD SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY'S EMAILS ABOVE THE LAW?
- 09.04.2014SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY'S IPAD SCANDAL- JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG?
- 08.27.2014CRIMINAL CHARGES SHOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST LAUSD'S SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY