About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 02.05.2016ISRAEL SHOULD BOMB SYRIA...WITH FOOD AND MEDICINE
- 02.03.2016 Commented on UTLA SEEKS 30% MORE DUES...TO CONTINUE SELLING OUT RANK-AND-FILE TO LAUSD? The first pretrial conference was supposed to have taken place in January of this year. You can read the complaint against LAUSD at: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2274332/rafe-esquiths-lawsuit-against-lausd.pdf You can also follow the case as it develops by going to the Los Angeles Superior...
- 02.01.2016CFT PRESIDENT JOSH PECHTHALT'S CAREER HAS ALWAYS COME BEFORE YOURS
- 01.30.2016UTLA SEEKS 30% MORE DUES...TO CONTINUE SELLING OUT RANK-AND-FILE TO LAUSD?
- 01.25.2016LAWLESS AMERICA
- 01.19.2016WHAT GETS YOU ACCLAIMED AS A TEACHER IN PRIVATE SCHOOL GET YOU FIRED AT LAUSD AND EQUALLY BAD CHARTERS
- 01.19.2016 Commented on IS LAUSD'S NEW SUPERINTENDENT MICHELLE KING JUST THE LATEST VENDOR VASSAL? I will talk to anybody who is serious about fixing LAUSD. It is actually much easier and cheaper all around to educate all of our students to their untapped potential than to maintain this generational failure factory that accommodates to...
- 01.17.2016 Commented on STATE SENATOR MENDOZA TEACHER JAIL AUDIT REQUEST APPROVED- DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP My post has literally nothing to do with women being more generally discriminated against in our society than men. That fact is uncontested- they make 77% of what men make for doing the same work. But this is not the...
- 01.17.2016IS LAUSD'S NEW SUPERINTENDENT MICHELLE KING JUST THE LATEST VENDOR VASSAL?
- 01.15.2016STATE SENATOR MENDOZA TEACHER JAIL AUDIT REQUEST APPROVED- DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP