About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 06.28.2015 Commented on ESQUITH CASE: LONG OVERDUE LESSON FOR LAUSD? Sadly, NYC is not the "sole exception." Just ask Francesco Portelos or Sue Lee Schwartz who like the thousands of targeted teachers at LAUSD have lost their jobs. This privatization of public education is a nation phenomenon- just ask Karen...
- 06.26.2015SAME SEX MARRIAGE- A UNEQUIVOCAL QUANTUM LEAP IN CIVIL RIGHTS...BUT LET'S BE CAREFUL
- 06.26.2015 Commented on INFORMATIONAL MEETING TO EXAMINE TARGETED TEACHERS LEGAL OPTIONS I am suing UTLA and the attorneys Trygstad, Schwab & Trygstad that have controlled them for the last 40 years for their benefit. They represent the continuity of wrong doing that continues to allow LAUSD to target rank and file...
- 06.24.2015ESQUITH CASE: LONG OVERDUE LESSON FOR LAUSD?
- 06.21.2015MIDDLE EAST ISSUES IN MID-WILSHIRE
- 06.13.2015INFORMATIONAL MEETING TO EXAMINE TARGETED TEACHERS LEGAL OPTIONS
- 06.10.2015LAUSD RELAXES GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS- FAIRNESS OR MORE PREMEDITATED FRAUD?
- 05.29.2015 Commented on IS A CHARTER SCHOOL AN EASY TARGET FOR PERSONAL MANIPULATION? The following reporter at the Palisades Post evinced a desire to find out what's going on at Pali High. Might I suggest you and other concerned parents and students and faculty get in touch with her: Alexandria Bordas News Reporter...
- 05.29.2015AFTER 226 YEARS, WE NEED ANOTHER CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION
- 05.06.2015GAY MARRIAGE- A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME MIGHT ACTUALLY SMELL SWEETER