About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 04.20.2014WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION- DON'T REMEMBER THE ALAMO
- 04.13.2014THE YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY- ONE LAST PITCH FOR HUMAN VIABILITY
- 04.11.2014LAUSD'S LATEST SCAM- CLEARLY FALSE ASSERTIONS OF TEACHER OVERPAYMENT
- 04.07.2014ARE POLICE SOMETIMES THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES? WHY?
- 04.03.2014U.S. SUPREME COURT'S LATEST DECISION IN MCCUTCHEON PURPOSEFULLY MISSTATES WHAT'S AT ISSUE
- 04.02.2014LAUSD AND FINALLY BREAKING THE SCHOOL TO PRISON PIPELINE (LAUSD y finalmente rompiendo LA ESCUELA HASTA PRISIÓN TUBERÍA)
- 04.01.2014 Commented on LAUSD and UTLA Collude to End Collective Bargaining and Civil RIghts for Teachers Part 1 One of the reasons why certain morally challenged and exclusively money-motivated lawyers and other people have been able to get away with this level of corruption is because the regulatory agencies like the State Bar of California, the California Department...
- 04.01.2014LAUSD'S TREACHEROUS ROAD FROM REED TO VERGARA- IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT STUDENTS, JUST MONEY
- 03.31.2014LAUSD and UTLA Collude to End Collective Bargaining and Civil RIghts for Teachers Part 1
- 03.31.2014LAUSD and UTLA Collude to End Collective Bargaining and Civil RIghts for Teachers Part 2 ( LAUSD y UTLA coluden para poner fin a la negociación colectiva y los derechos civiles de los profesores parte 2 )