About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 09.13.2014ARE LAUSD SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY'S EMAILS ABOVE THE LAW?
- 09.04.2014SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY'S IPAD SCANDAL- JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG?
- 08.27.2014CRIMINAL CHARGES SHOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST LAUSD'S SUPERINTENDENT JOHN DEASY
- 08.26.2014LAUSD'S SLEAZY DEASY STEALS A LINE FROM THE LATE GILDA RADNER: IPADS? "NEVER MIND"
- 07.23.2014LAUSD BOARD ELECTION BETWEEN MCKENNA AND JOHNSON- IS THE BEST VOTE NO VOTE?
- 07.21.20142014 LATINO STUDENT REALITY AT LAUSD- ABSENT IN ESPARZA & OLMOS' 2006 FILM "WALKOUT"
- 07.14.2014When Did Teacher Unions Decide to "TURN" Against Collective Bargaining Rights? By Kathleen Carroll
- 07.13.2014AFT L.A. CONVENTION- TRUTH, PLATITUDES...AND NO ACTION
- 07.10.2014FORMER CTC ATTORNEY KATHLEEN CARROLL LAYS OUT UNHOLY ALLIANCE BETWEEN UNION AND PUBLIC EDUCATION PRIVATIZERS
- 07.09.2014TO FINALLY FIX PUBLIC EDUCATION- IS TIMELY STUDENT REGRESSION A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO EQUALLY FAILED CONCEPTS OF SOCIAL PROMOTION OR RETENTION?