About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 06.03.2016BERKELEY UNIFIED AGREES TO OUTSIDE INVESTIGATOR AT BEHEST OF BNAACP
- 06.01.2016AVERAGE DAILY ATTENDANCE (ADA)- THE ENGINE DRIVING FAILURE AND FRAUD AT LAUSD AND ELSEWHERE AROUND THE COUNTRY
- 05.22.2016 Commented on ETHNIC CLEANSING OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN EMPLOYEES AT BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT PTSD exists has has existed in other contexts besides war, where it is without question in its most virulent form. Because you are unaware of a well documented and coordinated national program to privatize public education with charters by target...
- 05.18.2016DONALD TRUMP- THE REAL COST OF IGNORANCE
- 05.13.2016COULD DONALD TRUMP BE THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS?
- 05.13.2016 Commented on ETHNIC CLEANSING OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN EMPLOYEES AT BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT You are also effective in not having lost your sense of humor under incredibly demoralizing circumstances purposefully designed to create PTSD in those like yourself around the country being targeted for the sole "crime" of being at the top of...
- 05.12.2016ETHNIC CLEANSING OF AFRICAN-AMERICAN EMPLOYEES AT BERKELEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- 04.30.2016SO YOU THINK YOU'RE REGISTERED TO VOTE?
- 04.26.2016 Commented on RACIST PUBLIC EDUCATION STILL ALIVE AND WELL AT LAUSD I truly believe that a real reformation of what remains a purposefully failed public education system presently run exclusively for profit and the dumbing of America is the key to American society finally being able to turn the corner and...
- 04.24.2016RACIST PUBLIC EDUCATION STILL ALIVE AND WELL AT LAUSD