About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 12.03.2014FBI INVESTIGATES iPAD SCANDAL- TIME FOR YOU TO CALL THE FBI?
- 12.02.2014KEVIN COSTNER'S BLACK OR WHITE- BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
- 12.02.2014CAUTION! READING THIS MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- 11.22.2014MIRAMONTE SETTLEMENT BLOCKS ANY LAUSD DISCLOSURE- THE CRIMINALITY GOES ON
- 11.21.2014JENNIFER ANISTON'S PROBLEMATIC NEW FILM IS NO PIECE OF "CAKE"
- 11.21.2014TRIVIALIZATION OF THE NEWS
- 11.12.2014LAUSD & UTLA- IS CLASS SIZE REDUCTION THE BEST YOU CAN DO?
- 11.10.2014THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING- AN UNEXPECTED CELEBRATION OF LIFE
- 10.31.2014SINGER CARLA MORRISON: A BORDER RUNS THROUGH HER
- 10.28.2014THE POLITICS OF PLATITUDES- WHERE CHANGE AND ACCOUNTABILITY ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND