About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 10.01.2016WHEN IT COMES TO MEANINGFUL REFORM AT LAUSD, THE L.A. TIMES ALWAYS GIVES THE TRUTH A PASS
- 09.16.2016LAUSD'S FALSE TEACHER OVERPAYMENT CLAIMS CLEARLY VIOLATES PROVISION OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT
- 09.14.2016L.A.'s OPTIMIST CHARTER- A LAST STOP ON THE SCHOOL TO PRISON PIPELINE
- 09.12.2016WANT STATE AUDIT OF "TEACHER JAIL PRACTICE" AT LAUSD TO GET AT THE TRUTH? LET THEM HEAR FROM YOU
- 09.06.2016 Commented on CROSS-COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST LAUSD FOR FALSE CLAIMS OF OVERPAYMENT There is no overpayment. The fact that you believe there is and are willing to pay instead of fight is why LAUSD continues to target more and more teachers with bad faith false claims of overpayment....
- 08.31.2016ON 9/8/16 STOP THE CTC APPEAL- STOP WASTING TAXPAYER MONEY
- 08.16.2016ACLU: A "GIG," BUT REGRETTABLY NOT MUCH MORE
- 08.11.2016CROSS-COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST LAUSD FOR FALSE CLAIMS OF OVERPAYMENT
- 08.10.2016 Commented on LAUSD'S FALSE OVERPAYMENT LITIGATION AGAINST TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT You can also use the document numbers on Google to find fillable docs....
- 08.08.2016LAUSD'S FALSE OVERPAYMENT LITIGATION AGAINST TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT