About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 04.29.2017NO "FULL DISCLOSURE" IN KPPC LAUSD PENSION REPORTING
- 04.25.2017WHEN IT COMES TO ENGAGING IN MEANINGFUL ACTION, WHY DO LIBERALS CONTINUE AVOIDING IT LIKE THE PLAGUE?
- 04.13.2017 Commented on "BLACK CULTURE"- THE LATEST EXCUSE FOR NOT EDUCATING I find that people who "think that the education is the same both for colored and white students" have never been in a still segregated innercity school. "Just lazy"? It's a bad mechanic who blames his tools....
- 04.04.2017SMMUSD'S NEW SUPERINTENDENT- FINALLY RACIAL JUSTICE?
- 04.02.2017WHO PROFITS AND PAYS FOR RAMPANT AGE DISCRIMINATION?
- 03.29.2017THE "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" BEHIND SB 807
- 03.23.2017"BLACK CULTURE"- THE LATEST EXCUSE FOR NOT EDUCATING
- 03.22.2017Charter Schools: A Cancer Destroying Our Public School System By: Francisco Martinez
- 03.17.2017CALIFORNIA SCHOOLS' NEW DISCONNECTED DASHBOARD
- 03.10.2017PBS DOCUMENTARY "THE BAD KIDS"- A PUBLIC EDUCATION FANTASY