About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 02.23.2015LAUSD- THE BUCK STOPS WHERE? AND WHEN?
- 02.11.2015 Commented on IF FAILED TEACHERS ARE FIRED, WHY ARE FAILED LAUSD INCUMBENTS RE-ELECTED? Teachers are also brought up on false charges and fired without due process of law because in just the first year that LAUSD gets rid of them it saves over $50,000 in combined salary and benefits, when it hires a...
- 02.11.2015IF FAILED TEACHERS ARE FIRED, WHY ARE FAILED LAUSD INCUMBENTS RE-ELECTED?
- 02.04.2015ACCELERATED CHARTER IS LOOKING FOR A CALCULUS TEACHER
- 02.03.2015LATINO HIGHER EDUCATION- REALITY OR MERE RHETORIC?
- 01.20.2015 Commented on WERE YOU TERMINATED OR FORCED TO RETIRE FROM LAUSD BASED ON FABRICATED CHARGES? Both California, Nevada, and the other 48 states have "protections from administrator whims" in the form of state and U.S. constitutional guarantees of basic due process of law. However, one has to have the ability to go into court to...
- 01.19.2015WERE YOU TERMINATED OR FORCED TO RETIRE FROM LAUSD BASED ON FABRICATED CHARGES?
- 01.18.2015URGENT WANTED REPORTS OF OFFICIAL ABUSE OF POWER IN LOS ANGELES
- 01.09.2015TUITION FREE COMMUNITY COLLEGE- TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
- 01.08.2015 Commented on LAUSD AND AGE DISCRIMINATION "Laid off" is nice way to describe being fired on fabricated charges or displaced in complete derogation of seniority or fundamental notions of due process of law guaranteed by both the state and federal constitutions. As for EEOC and DFEH,...