About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 08.16.2016ACLU: A "GIG," BUT REGRETTABLY NOT MUCH MORE
- 08.11.2016CROSS-COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST LAUSD FOR FALSE CLAIMS OF OVERPAYMENT
- 08.10.2016 Commented on LAUSD'S FALSE OVERPAYMENT LITIGATION AGAINST TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT You can also use the document numbers on Google to find fillable docs....
- 08.08.2016LAUSD'S FALSE OVERPAYMENT LITIGATION AGAINST TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT
- 06.30.2016STEVE BARR TO RUN FOR LA. MAYOR- ANY GREEN DOT CHARTER SKELETONS IN HIS CLOSET?
- 06.27.2016AN OPEN LETTER TO NOAM CHOMSKY
- 06.26.2016MINORITY EDUCATION- STILL NOT VERY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION- WHY?
- 06.15.2016George Lakoff- A Neoliberal in Progressive Clothing
- 06.03.2016BERKELEY UNIFIED AGREES TO OUTSIDE INVESTIGATOR AT BEHEST OF BNAACP
- 06.01.2016AVERAGE DAILY ATTENDANCE (ADA)- THE ENGINE DRIVING FAILURE AND FRAUD AT LAUSD AND ELSEWHERE AROUND THE COUNTRY