About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 04.30.2016SO YOU THINK YOU'RE REGISTERED TO VOTE?
- 04.26.2016 Commented on RACIST PUBLIC EDUCATION STILL ALIVE AND WELL AT LAUSD I truly believe that a real reformation of what remains a purposefully failed public education system presently run exclusively for profit and the dumbing of America is the key to American society finally being able to turn the corner and...
- 04.24.2016RACIST PUBLIC EDUCATION STILL ALIVE AND WELL AT LAUSD
- 04.16.2016LAUSD's MILITANTLY IGNORANT COMMITMENT TO A FAILED MODEL OF PUBLIC EDUCATION...AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- 04.12.2016INTEGRATING L.A.'s MIRACLE MILE
- 04.09.2016(PHONE)BANKING FOR BERNIE
- 03.28.2016ANYBODY LEFT IN MEDIA WITH THE MORAL COURAGE TO RISK BEING DONAHUED?
- 03.27.2016UTLA: A "UNION" THAT AMBIGUOUSLY FUNCTIONS AS AN EXTENSION OF LAUSD
- 03.19.2016PERB SAYS BLATANTLY ILLEGAL? LAUSD AND UTLA SAY, "WE'VE ALWAYS DONE IT THAT WAY"
- 03.12.2016AMERICAN POLITICS HAS BECOME A HOUSE OF CARDS