About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 03.11.2014Tired of Being Sold Out to LAUSD by UTLA?- Try TeacherLaw-LA.com
- 03.11.2014RAMPANT CHEATING IN L.A. TEACHER'S UNION, CITY WIDE ELECTIONS
- 03.10.2014JIMMY STEWART REALLY SCREWED AMERICA...POLITICALLY
- 03.07.2014The Great Boyle Heights UTLA Election Breakdown
- 03.06.2014ISRAEL-PALESTINE: A THREE STATE SOLUTION?
- 03.04.2014UTLA ELECTIONS- REAL CHANGE OR THE USUAL SUSPECTS?
- 03.02.2014LADWP'S SOLAR ECLIPSE
- 02.23.2014LAUSD- FIX SCHOOLS AND STUDENT INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE SAME TIME
- 02.08.2014LAUSD'S IRIS STEVENSON- GUILTY OF TEACHING WHILE BLACK...AND BEING AT THE TOP OF THE SALARY SCALE
- 02.06.2014 Commented on LAUSD GIVES ME A CHANCE TO BE A HERO FOR STUDENTS, TEACHERS, AND FAMILIES - CARE TO HELP? LAUSD has at least a 73% Latino student population. In a district like LAUSD, which clearly gives no value to this now majoritary Latino student constituency and their families throughout our city and state, It would seem to me that...