About Leonard Isenberg
I am a second generation teacher in LAUSD. I graduated from Monroe High School in 1964 with an excellent public school education that has allowed me to earn three college degrees: BA in European History- UCLA, Doctor of Jurisprudence- Golden Gate University, and a Masters in Education- UCLA. The exceptional education I received as a basis for my later higher education has given me the ability to be successful as a producer in the motion picture business, a professor of comparative law in France, and a social studies teacher at various locations in Los Angeles. My life experience both here and in Europe motivates me to work for the creation of a first rate public education system here in Los Angeles and elsewhere in the United States, which I unequivocally believe is the prerequisite for dealing with the myriad of problems that we presently face as a society.
- 10.06.2015TECHNOLOGY AND THE RISE OF MILITANT IGNORANCE: THE MORE WE HAVE, THE LESS WE KNOW
- 10.05.2015LOOKING TO AVOID THE NEXT GUN TRAGEDY
- 09.25.2015MINORITY ADMINISTRATORS FACILITATE CONTINUED LAUSD AND CHARTERS' FAILURE
- 09.20.2015STEVE JOBS WIDOW FUNDS $50 MILLION XQ: THE SUPER SCHOOL PROJECT
- 09.16.2015NPR- STILL COMMERCIAL FREE RADIO?
- 09.12.2015 Commented on LAUSD OR TARGETED TEACHERS- A SIMPLE WAY TO KNOW WHO'S TELLING THE TRUTH I regret what you, I, and thousands of high seniority teachers have been illegally subjected to. The Mark Geragos law firm has filed a class action suit on behalf of fellow targeted teacher Rafe Esquith of Hobart Elementary School and...
- 09.12.2015MAJOR FACTORS FOR CONTINUED MINORITY FAILURE ON COMMON CORE TEST IGNORED- WHY IS THAT?
- 08.14.2015ARE WE FINALLY GETTING CLOSER TO LAUSD'S JUDGMENT DAY?
- 08.11.2015BERNIE SANDERS' NEW DEAL
- 08.09.2015"MORE CHARTER SCHOOLS AHEAD?" MORE ILLUSION OF IMPROVEMENT IN PUBLIC EDUCATION