Collection and Use of User Details
When you register at PERDAILY or subscribe to any of our email newsletters, we may collect personal details about you. Personal information such as your name, address, email address and job title is collected via PERDAILY 's order, profile and registration forms. When you visit the site, we also collect web site usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at PERDAILY, a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
We use this information to:
• personalize the content and advertising you will see based on your personal characteristics or preferences
• notify you of relevant new products and features on PERDAILY (if you opt in to receiving such information)
• notify you of promotions from PER sites' group of companies (if you opt in to receiving such information)
• allow reputable third parties to send you information (again, if you opt in to receiving such information)
• ensure, as far as is practical, that our site is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
We also use the information for in-house research to:
• improve our understanding of customer needs in developing PERDAILY
• build marketing profiles
• aid strategic development
• manage our relationship with advertisers The results of all such research and analysis will be presented as anonymous or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal facts about individual customers.
The registration form may provide you with a series of choices regarding promotional activity and other forms of communication with you. If you want to be kept informed of PERDAILY products and offers, as well as technical or functional developments related to our website and online services, then you should tick the relevant opt-in box. If you wish, we will occasionally allow other similar, reputable organizations to contact you. If you wish to hear from these companies, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
PERDAILY uses reputable third parties to deliver the emails you will receive from our site if you subscribe to our email newsletters or have chosen to receive information about PERDAILY products and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and clickthrough sensing on behalf of PERDAILY in order to bring you more relevant information. Content and some ad services in these emails are provided by PERDAILY or a third party ad server.
We use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Web site. This company may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this Web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by this company, please click here. http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy
PERDAILY has appropriate measures in place to ensure that users' personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within the PERDAILY server environment. Occasions will arise when customer information is passed outside PERDAILY to other data processors (i.e. fulfillment bureaus, database consultants etc.) but they will only act upon instruction from PERDAILY in order to perform the services required.
Transfer of Personal Data Overseas
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing PERDAILY and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Changes to this Statement